What is the CORE CACFP Train-the Trainer Conference?
CACFP Operational Resources & Education (CORE) is a USDA FNS funded training initiative designed to provide practical CACFP sponsor focused training solutions for State agencies. State agencies will have access to live in-person training sessions. Attendees will receive comprehensive training resources to use to train sponsoring organizations, along with training techniques to enhance their existing training skills.
Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh Crabtree
4700 Creedmoor Rd.
Raleigh, NC 27612
Hotel Registration Code: CORE
Event Lodging Rate: $153/night
Rate Ends: 2/16/2019
Who Should Come?
The CORE training is geared toward State agency staff who are primarily responsible for developing State agency policy related to the CACFP; and for State agency staff who are primarily responsible for providing training and/or technical assistance directly to sponsoring organizations in the following CACFP training topic areas:
- There is a limit of up to 4 State agency representatives in total for all conferences.
- We cannot guarantee 4 slots for each State agency at the same venue as space is limited.
- There is no registration fee or participation fee for State agency personnel to attend the training.
- State agency personnel are responsible for all travel costs associated with attending the training conference.
- SAE & Audit funds may be used to cover the travel costs associated with the training.
- ADA Accommodations: Every effort will be made to accommodate advance requests. Reasonable accommodations will be provided during all training sessions. On-site requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Attention FNS Registrants: All FNS registrations are tentative and will be approved by FNS headquarters. The CORE team will email participation decisions once all requests have been processed.
- CORE Train-the-Trainer registration deadline is February 1st.
Tickets are not available as this event has passed.