What is CORE?
CORE is a USDA FNS funded initiative designed to provide practical CACFP sponsor focused training solutions. Training resources will be accessible online, in-person and via mobile device.
State agencies will have access to live in-person training sessions. These training sessions will be held across the country in the train-the-trainer format.
What's Happening Now
The USDA CORE Mobile App is now available in the Google Play and Apple App stores free of charge. To learn more about it, visit the Mobile App page on this site.
- Event DetailsONLINE TRAINING LAUNCHSep15
- Event DetailsCORE Virtual Training Conference On-Demand August 12, 2019Aug11
- Event DetailsCORE Virtual Training Conference August 6-8, 2019Aug05
- Event DetailsWest Coast CORE-CACFP Training ConferenceJul08
- Event Details2019 CACFP NPA Conference: Creating ConnectionsJun11
- Event DetailsSouthwest CORE-CACFP Training ConferenceApr29
- Event Details33rd National Child Nutrition ConferenceApr25
- Event Details33rd National Child Nutrition ConferenceApr22
- Event DetailsEast Coast CORE-CACFP Training ConferenceMar11
- Event DetailsCORE FNS Mock Training ConferenceFeb11
- Event DetailsCORE FNS Mock Training ConferenceJan07
- Event DetailsNPA| CORE Information SessionMay24
- Event DetailsCORE Information Session ~ Open to All!Apr21
- Event DetailsCORE Information Session for State Agencies OnlyApr20
- Event DetailsCACFP Virtual Focus Group with Sponsors and Independent CentersFeb12
- Event DetailsCACFP Virtual Focus Group with State Agency personnelFeb12
- Event DetailsCACFP Virtual Focus Group with State Agency personnelFeb07
- Event DetailsCACFP Virtual Focus Group with the National CACFP Sponsors AssociationFeb07
- Event DetailsCACFP Virtual Focus Group with the CACFP National Professional AssociationFeb05
- Event DetailsCACFP Virtual Focus Group with the CACFP National Professional AssociationFeb02
“Basic CACFP training will be beneficial for both large and small sponsors!”CACFP Sponsor of Day Care Homes & Centers